Bypass Google Account Samsung Reset and Forgotten Account Problem – this device has been reset to continue to sign up with a google account that was previously synced on this device. “Verify Your Account, This Device Has Been Reset ” We will share the information consisting of 1,2,3,4 steps here.
It is unacceptable to make locked phones completely unusable by Google. A lot of people get an error message that their Android device has been reset, needs to confirm their account, and they can’t use their phone. This is really annoying. But the solution is of course available.
Compatibility: Bypass Google Account Samsung A3, A5, A7, J1, J2, J3, J5, J7, S5, S6, S6 Edge S7, S7 Edge, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10 , Note Tab, android 5.1. 1, 5.0.1, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 is the tried-and-tested route on devices that have not received a full update.
Hello friends ; If you are having trouble with the related title, you can fix the problem yourself. As you know, if you throw it in hard reset, you will see this error. reset without doing anything, you will be able to solve it yourself without root.
WARNING! It is at your own risk! Make sure your phone’s battery is fully charged!
Before this process, remove your SIM card and memory SD card from your phone! If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to make a full backup before!
Verify Your Account, This Device Has Been Reset Solution
- Those who have Samsung Android driver SAmsung phone should install this driver before starting the process: click to download.
- When the related program is installed, connect your phone data cable to the computer.
- Let’s choose Chrome from the 3 icons and write https://modemarayuzu.com/dosyalar/sifre.apk in the address bar. and download the relevant apk file to the phone.
- Let’s get a Samsung Apps membership. (no need, if any)
- Let’s download, install and open Es File Explorer from Samsung Apps store.
- Let’s open the Es File Explorer app and find, install and open the APK file we downloaded in step 3.
- Type “Google Account Manager” in the search field or enter “google”
- Let’s login to “Google Account Manager” (email and Password).
- In the screen that opens, I click on the “Try” section and select “Browser” from the top right and say yes to the question “Ok” and log in with our own email address.
- After logging in, let’s reset our phone. That’s all.
Video with Google “Verify Your Account, This Device Has Been Reset” Solution
Other video with Google “Verify Your Account, This Device Has Been Reset” Solution
Frp Unlocker Patch App..
Tried phone list on the subject
Phones That Might Be: -Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo G903F, G903W -Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F, G900I, G900M, G900A, G900T, G900W8, G900K/G900L/G900S -Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F, N910K/N910L/N910S, N910C, N910FD, N910FQ, N910H, N910G, N910U -Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N915FY, N915A (AT&T), N915T, N915K/N915L/N915S, N915G, N915D -Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H, SM-G531F, SM-G530FZ -Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE SM-G361H, SM-G360T1 -Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) A310M, A310Y -Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) A510M, A510FD, A5100, A510Y -Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) A710M, A710FD, A7100, A710Y -Samsung Galaxy A8 -Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) -Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850F, G850T, G850M, G850FQ; G850Y -Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) J120F, J120H, J120M, J120M, J120T -Samsung Galaxy J1 mini J105B/DS -Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) J320F, J320P, J3109, J320M; J320Y -Samsung Galaxy J2 J200F, J200Y, J200G, J200H, J200GU -Samsung Galaxy J5 J500FN, J500F, J500G, J500Y, J500M -Samsung Galaxy J7 J700F, J700M, J700H -Samsung Galaxy E5 E500F, E500H, E500HQ, E500M, E500F/DS, E500H/DS, E500M/DS -Samsung Galaxy E7 E7000, E7009, E700F, E700F/DS, E700H, E700H/DD, E700H/DS, E700M, E700M/DS -Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 -Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro -Samsung Galaxy Tab Active